1) It is the Application Form for KYC of Directors.
2) It is issued by Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
1) DIN is Director identification number.
2) It is a unique identification number given to a person wanting to be a Director or an existing Director of a Company.
1) The Directors having DIN allotted to them by or on 31 March 2022.
2) DIN is in approved status.
Note: KYC is also required of dis-qualified Directors.
Due Date is 30th September 2022.
When a Director fails to file his annual KYC within the due date of each Financial year. The DIN of such Director is marked as ‘Deactivated due to Non-filing of DIR-3 KYC’ by the department.
In such cases, the Director can re-activate his DIN by filing the missed-out DIR-3 KYC after paying a late fee of INR 5,000.
PRICE: Rs 4,99/-
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FILING DIR-3 KYC
1) Details of Nationality
2) Details of citizenship like gender, date of birth, etc.
3) Permanent Account Number (PAN) card.
4) Passport (compulsory when DIN holder is of foreign nationality)
5) Driving License
6) Aadhaar card
7) Personal Mobile and Email ID
8) Proof of Residential address.
9) Voters Identity card
Apart from the documents mentioned above,
Please keep the following things ready:
1) Digital signature of Individual, filing the form (applicant).
2) Attestation of the documents mentioned above from Practicing Professionals such as CA, CS, or Cost Accountants.
In the case of Foreign Nationals, documents need to be attested by the prescribed authority.
3) A declaration has to be provided by the applicant duly attested by practicing professionals.
TYPES OF DIR-3 KYC FILING
1) KYC details update through eForm DIR-3 KYC.
2) KYC details update through DIR-3 KYC web-services.
Any Director having DIN –
a) who is filing to file his KYC details for the first time with MCA.
b) Who wants to update any information of his KYC details must update the same.
Any Director having DIN –
a) who has already submitted eForm DIR-3 KYC in any of the previous financial years, and
b) who does not require an update in any of his KYC details as submitted.
• Form DIR-3 KYC WEB is simply to verify the data filled by the Director having DIN in his previous year’s eForm DIR-3 KYC.
PROCESS FOR FILING DIR-3 KYC
CHECK AND FILL THE DIN DETAILS
- Next step is to check the status of DIN at the MCA website.
- If the DIN status is “Approved”, the DIN must be filled in on the KYC Form.
- If the DIN is “De-activated”, reactivate the DIN by filling out the Form by paying Late filing fees.
FILL THE DIR-3 KYC FORM
- Fill out the DIR- 3 KYC Form with the required information.
a) Name and relevant credentials
c) Age Declaration
- Director must enter his PAN and then click on the “Verify income-tax PAN” button.
- Then, the system verifies the details of the Director on the basis of the PAN card number.
UPDATE CONTACT DETAILS AND VERIFY OTP
AUTHENTICATION OF e-FORM
- Directors must ensure that the e-Form is authenticated, which means it must be digitally signed by a Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant or a Company Secretary who is licensed to practice their profession.
- It is important to enter the details of the practicing professional and then attach their digital signature.
PROCESS AFTER FORM SUBMISSION
- Upon the successful submission of the eForm DIR-3 KYC, an SRN will be generated for the user.
- This SRN will be used for future correspondence with the MCA.
- An email with the approval of the receipt of the form will be sent to the personal email ID of the applicant.
- Once the email of approval is received, filing eForm DIR-3 KYC is complete.
CALL FOR FREE CONSULTATION: 9 5 9 9 8 0 4 0 6 1
GET FREE CONSULTATION WITH OUR EXPERTS – SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS