- PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
2. NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
3. WEB BROWSER COOKIES
Our Site might have “cookies” to improve the User experience. User’s web browser will be placed with cookies on their hard drive for the purpose of record-keeping and at times to track information about them. But the user can set their Web browser to decline these cookies or to notify you when cookies are being sent. But as you decline these cookies you must take note that some areas of the Site may not function properly.
4. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Apnadigitalkendra.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – Information you provide assist us to address your customer service requirements and handle it more effectively.
- To render Users a personalized experience – We may use the User’s data altogether to analyse how the Users use the services offered by us and resources are given on our Site.
- To improve our website – We utilize the feedback you give to improve the products and services offered on our site.
- To process payments – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature – To send User’s information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send emails:We also use your email ID to send content and updates relating to the order made by the user. We use it to address the inquiries, questions, and/or other requests made by the customers. When the user checks our mailing list, you will be provided with emails that may have company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from getting emails from us in the future, we have the facility for it which is described in detail to unsubscribe and the instructions are given at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our website.
- For experts:The information in which expert providers on the platform may be used for the purpose of increasing the functionality of the website by using the details in such form and manner as may enhance/improve the traffic on the website. Further, it may be used in the Company’s brochure/pamphlets or any document for the purpose of showing the experts registered with the website. Any information, articles, documents shared by them on the website which belongs to them can be used and reproduced by us in any form and the expert shall not have any claim whatsoever on it
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
We have efficient methods of collecting, storing and processing and safety mechanisms to protect against illegal access, modification, disclosure or ruining of your personal data, username, password, transaction information and information stored on our website.
The exchange of private data between the Site and its Users is being made through SSL secured communication channel and this is been encrypted and guarded with digital signatures.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING
Third-party services may be accessed by us for the purpose of helping us operate our business and the Website or manage activity on behalf of Apnadigitalkendra.com, for example sending out newsletters or surveys. Therefore, we might share the personal information with these third-party service providers for those limited purposes with the consent of the user.
- ADVERTISEMENTS/PROMOTIONS BY A THIRD PARTY
The website also takes services of the third party for the purpose of promotion and advertisement of our business to attract more. The User must understand that these service providers may have access to your data to provide customized advertisements to the User by tracking the users’ usage of our website as well as other websites. The link to other websites put in our platform may gather actually identifiable data about the User. The Company/Website does not take responsibility for the confidentiality practices or the resources of any of the aforementioned linked websites, and the User expressly consents the same and assert that any and all risks connected will be entirely borne by the User.
- COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
We ensure special protection for the contents concerning young children. Thus, we do not entertain users who are under 13 years of age and we do not gather or store information relating to such users.
- USER’S CONSENT
User consents to the collection and use of the information disclosed by the User on the Website. It will be deemed to have obtained by us with the act of user visiting our website or accessing our services which are in accordance with this Policy, this includes but not limited to the User’s consent to the Company/Website sharing/divulging the User’s information, as per the terms contained in clause 6 of this policy. (ref: estartindia.com)
- CONTACT US
Apnadigitalkendra.com, A-1563, Gate No. 5, Lower Ground, Green Field, Faridabad – 121010, India.
Mob No.- 9599804061